Monday, June 9, 2014

Sweet Potato Gnocchi

Today I published a Review of The New Southern Table on my Cookbook Review site, CookbookAuthority.com. In addition to the review, I provide the full recipe for Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Sage Brown Butter Sauce. The recipe for the Gnocchi comes from Brys Stephen's cookbook, but I actually made up the Sage brown butter sauce myself (I was inspired when I found out we have a sage bush growing in our backyard!)

Sweet Potato Gnocchi
The Gnocchi is chewy, but light with just the right hint of sweetnees. The brown butter sauce is tangy, decadent and delicious! I was a bit intimidated to make gnocchi, but it turns out that it's really easy to make.  Stop on over and get the recipe for Sweet Potato Gnocchi. The Mad Scientist, Littlest and I all loved it, and I am definitely going to make it again.

2 comments :

  1. This looks absolutely amazing! I keep hearing about The New Southern Table, and I've only heard great things. I think I'm going to have to pick up a copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori, the book is a really creative one, and I bet you would like a lot of the recipes (he uses techniques from all over the world).

      If you want to read the review, this is the actual link http://www.cookbookauthority.com/blog/the-new-southern-table-cookbook-review

      Delete