Thursday, April 3, 2014

Update on the Blog



Sometimes, I think I've got this blog thing down, and then do you know what happens?  I look at the layout, and think, "Hey self, my blog looks a little weird maybe I should fix it."  

Then I ruin all the things.  Luckily my hard work and determination is likely to result in the following...

Tomorrow my blog will look as good as it did two days ago, and seven of the most recent posts will have visually appealing formatted recipes! Tell me your not impressed by that.  I dare you.

Also, I have to learn how to make memes using the world wide web because I guess it's a little amateur to do it in Picasa (but so easy).

So tune in tomorrow for more food fun, but until then you can browse anywhere else on the worldwide web.



No comments :

Post a Comment